Admiral/C&B Propeller repairs and modifies props for all boats and applications.
Click here for outboard/stern drive repair form
Outboards and Stern Drives
We can repair and modify propellers for all applications–from kicker motor props to high performance bass boat wheels and the new complicated propellers that run on the big four stroke outboards.
- Authorized repair station for all major manufacturers.
- Hundreds of pitch blocks for the most common applications.
- First shop in Florida to be certified by the National Marine Propeller Association.
- Aluminum propellers TIG welded–no lead filler.
- Rubber hubs in stock for all applications–including hard to find Volvo and Yamaha hubs.
- Hundreds of years of combined experience in our shop.
The backbone of our inboard propeller section is the Hale MRI propeller scanner. Developed in response to demand for more accurate propeller repair, the Hale MRI is the scanner used by American’s best propeller shops. Admiral/C&B Propeller was one of the first shops to invest in this technology, and currently has a 50″ machine and a 60″ machine in use.
- All propellers and scanned and repaired to ISO Class I/S tolerances, with class S available for many propellers.
- Dynamics Research dynamic balance–computerized spin balancing for ultimate smoothness and efficiency.
- Propeller experts who can recommend modifications to dial in performance and rpm.
- Experience and equipment to handle the most complicated propellers–Michigan Wheel, ACME, OJ, Veem, Radici, Rolla, Teignbridge, CJR, S&S, Hawbolt, Rice.